2019 OnPoint Community Credit Union Oregon WinterFest
Fri, Feb 15 at 5pm - Sun, Feb 17 at 6pm
- Ticket good for all 3 days of festival
- Free for kids 2 and under
- No pets allowed
It's never too cold to enjoy a great event in Central Oregon and this year's 2019 OnPoint Community Credit Union Oregon WinterFest is something we look forward to all year—and so should you!
Oregon WinterFest hits Bend’s Old Mill District February 15th - 17th and tickets include admission for the whole weekend! Grab your friends and family for the west coasts largest winter festival!
Participating in the Wine Walk, Royal Run or Hot Cocoa Run your registration will include entry to the festival and access to all the booths within!
- Embark on a tasting tour of fine wines as you stroll through the Old Mill District on the banks of the crystalline Deschutes River. To purchase tickets and get your tokens check in in the Old Mill by the Ticket Booth next to Va Piano
Royal Run: Saturday, Feb.16th, Old Mill District, Noon
- This Royal Run will feature a beautiful run through the Old Mill area and along the Deschutes River, with a mixture of paved paths and groomed trails. As in previous years, there will be a new twist to this year’s race.
Hot Cocoa Run: Sunday, Feb.17th, Les Schwab Ampitheater, 12:00pm, 12:15pm & 12:30pm
- For Kids! Each child will run from station to station, building a cup of hot cocoa that is good enough for royalty. Stations will include fun ingredients to make the perfect cup of hot cocoa. When they cross the finish line they will be awarded the final touch, the hot cocoa!