Rise Troops Challenge Obstacle Course Race
Sat, Jun 1, 2019 at 7:30am
- Family Friendly Event
- Post Race Massage, Beer
- Swag includes unique dog tag medal and finisher t shirt
Rise Troops Challenge features obstacles and challenges based on military and first responder demands. Conquer Fresh Obstacles and Challenges in a Unique, Grass-Roots feel-event! Do you have what it takes to be one of our troops? Only one way to find out! Get Hooah ready!
Top 7 Reasons why you Should Sign Up
1. Obstacles and Challenges like no other race: Military/First Responder - Inspired.
2. Long Course and Short Course (beginner) Options for Teams and Individuals
3. Teams get discounted entries of $10 per person and special obstacles!
4. Fun post race party featuring amazing food, beer, and massage!
5. Finisher Swag including a finisher t-shirt and unique dog-tag medal.
Prizes and awards for top Team, male and female, and masters in the Long Course.
6. Unlike most obstacle course races, we do not charge extra for insurance.
7. We support charity and our community! Proud suppoerter of Battle Buddies of Central Oregon, whose mission see lives of veterans restored, and help prevent veteran suicide through canine companionship and training.
Short and Long Course Info
Walk, run, or crawl your way through out series of challenging obstacles to earn your dog tag and bragging rights as one of our troops.
Overcome obstacles ranging from military style wall climbs to hurdles to a team evacuation carry. Marksmanship is tested through the airsoft obstacle, while your endurance is tested through the sandbag gauntlet, ammo can press, and various challenges...plus much more! Teams get their own Troop-based challenges, and must finish together.
*obstacles vary based on beginner (short course) or long course
Sign up as Individual OR Team Challenge.
The Troops Team Challenge is for groups of people wanting to race the event together and work as a team. Troops Team must be co-ed and include three to five members. Teams must complete the course together, and finish simultaneously. Start as a team, race as a team, finish as a team: Together Everyone Achieves More
Short Course: 3+ miles (18+ obstacles)
Long Course: 7+ miles (25+ obstacles)
Mini Troops Kid course: ~1 mile for those under 12 years old.
Bring your friends and Sign Up, Show Up, RISE Up