OnPoint Community Credit Union Oregon WinterFest
Feb. 14, 5-10pm • Feb. 15, 11am-10pm • Feb. 16, 11am-6pm
- Ticket good for all 3 days of festival
- Free for kids 2 and under
- NO PETS ALLOWED (service animals only)
It's never too cold to get out and enjoy a great event in Central Oregon. This year's 2020 OnPoint Community Credit Union Oregon WinterFest is something we look forward to all year—and so should you! With live music, a heated marketplace, local brews and lots of kid's activities, we'll cure your cabin fever and winter blues in one fun-filled weekend.
Oregon WinterFest hits Bend’s Old Mill District February 14th - 16th and tickets include admission for the whole weekend! Grab your friends and family for the west coast's largest winter festival!
***Tickets to the Wine Walk, Royal Run & Hot Cocoa Run include festival entry for ALL 3 DAYS of Oregon WinterFest — including all live music and entertainment!
- Embark on a tasting tour of fine wines as you stroll through the Old Mill District on the banks of the crystalline Deschutes River. To purchase tickets and get your tokens check in in at Naked Winery in the Old Mill.
Royal Run: Saturday, Feb. 15th, Old Mill District, Noon
- This Royal Run will feature a beautiful run through the Old Mill area and along the Deschutes River, with a mixture of paved paths and groomed trails. As in previous years, there will be a new twist to this year’s race.
Hot Cocoa Run: Sunday, Feb. 16th, Les Schwab Ampitheater, 12:00pm, 12:10pm & 12:20pm
- For Kids! Each child will run from station to station, building a cup of hot cocoa that is good enough for royalty. Stations will include fun ingredients to make the perfect cup of hot cocoa. When kids cross the finish line they'll be awarded the final touch, the hot cocoa!